Founded in 20218, ZR is a company that promotes infrastructure projects aimed at finding solutions to current industrial and environmental problems.
Through its projects, ZR creates new businesses in various fields, from industrial research to the circular economy and including seminars.
Below is a selected overview of some of ZR’s most important projects:
- Pilot Plants Park: creation of an industrial park to house pilot plants for applied industrial research (project suspended)
- Creation and management of the Villa Pontiggia seminar centre in Breganzona (www)
- Project for the valorisation of whey for food and cosmetic use, in a mountain region
The Seminar Centre in South Switzerland
Surrounded by a beautiful botanic garden, home to a wide variety of Mediterranean and subtropical plants, Villa Pontiggia is an oasis of peace and tranquillity.
Villa Pontiggia is the ideal solution for those seeking discretion, efficiency, and sober elegance.
Villa Pontiggia is easily accessible. It is perfectly located close to the centre of Lugano, the highway accesses, the railway station, and the airport.
The Villa, with its seven rooms of different sizes, all with bright natural lighting, can accommodate up to a maximum of 50 people, offering a refined atmosphere in a functional infrastructure with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
An ideal environment for small and medium-sized events such as business meetings, board meetings, interactive workshops, meetings with important clients, small conferences or team building.
to know more: www.villapontiggia.ch
Hosting pilot plants for industrial research
The development of innovative and highly efficient industrial technologies requires major investments in pilot plants.
However, finding or creating a suitable location is difficult, expensive and requires many compromises that slows down the experimentation.
Pilot Plants Park will be offering an ideal location for the realization of pilot plants, specifically designed to decrease investment and speed up experimentation times.
Oriented to industrial process research in the fields of engineering, chemical and biochemical industry, energy, materials, and environment.
Pilot Plants Park is an Accelerator of industrial technological development that helps technology suppliers in the development of new industrial technologies by:
- reducing development time;
- optimising costs;
- simplifying the bureaucratic process;
- supporting them in the practical aspects;
- guaranteeing confidentiality and discretion;
- offering a representative site designed specifically for industrial research.
unlike technoparks that offer spaces for laboratories and offices, and industrial sites focused on production.
Pilot Plants Park will be offering the following key features:
- Plug & Play Infrastucture
- Technical Gases and Utilities from site
- Waste Treatment and Disposal
- Technical Support Staff
- Support for Administrative and Authorisation Procedures
- Flexible Spaces for Offices and Labs
- Load-bearing Technical Surface (2’000 kg/m2)
- Leading edge industrial centres
- business oriented local Authorities
- Motorway, Rail, Ship and Air Connections
- Network of Universities and Research Institutes
- Industrial Suppliers
State of the project
The project is currently suspended. We are looking for entrepreneurial partners and develop a joint venture to find a suitable location for our research centre and realise the project.
The Verzasca Valley, like many other valleys in the Alps, is an area of great historical, landscape, naturalistic and touristic value. One of the valley’s resources is high-quality cheese production. Alpine cheese is in fact highly appreciated. One of the by-products of milk processing is whey, which is currently disposed of as pig feed. ZR is developing a new chain of exploitation for this product with its valuable characteristics, in order to create on the one hand a genuine, zero-km beverage and on the other hand the production of cosmetic products (soaps). The project is currently in its early stages of development.
Are you interested? Do contact us!
Zardi Ricerche SA
Via Lucino 75
+41 91 208 71 00